- Studio Safety
- All soft fabrics in contact with babies are washed with antibacterial wash between each session.
- All hard surfaces and props are disinfected between sessions.
- Illness from either party to be disclosed and shoot postponed/ rescheduled. This includes any kind of illness in babies (even if you dont think its Covid related.)
- Hands and forearms thoroughly washed and sanitised before handling baby, and throughout each stage of the session.
- Immediate family only, from one household. No more than 2 adults (excluding me) in the studio per session.
- Siblings are still welcome to join in Newborn Sessions.
- Clients hands to be washed on entering the studio. I also have hand sanitiser and masks available for use.
- I will be using a mask while shooting and ask that clients able to, also do so where possible.
- With the exception of newborns, the 2m social distancing rule will be maintained between myself and all other studio visitors.